Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shhh... It's "Top Secret"

Loving these pieces to go under that impossible shirt (i.e. the long armhole tank or deep-v shirt especially if you're not in the mood to show any clev). These bralets are SUPER comfy and actually hold you in place...not flimsy at all, even in lace surprisingly enough! The line was created by two sisters out of Miami and I think they've done an amazing job. You can buy them online at their site (see below), but I've also seen them at Scoop NYC. Scoop only carries "Lacey's Secret" at this time, but it's my favorite anyway. Delicate and feminine and in my opinion the best updated bra top I've seen in years!

Just a thought....I wonder if they'll ever put an underwire, mesh or some other new technology to lift and separate to avoid the uni-boob effect. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

www.topsecretsociety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis