Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Leifsdottir Super Cute Fall Styles

I started noticing this brand in the spring and have been following it ever since. At first I thought it was a little too frilly and fem but I think it looks great this season! Neiman's just got their fall merchandise within the last few weeks and it looks amazing. Nordstrom’s, Bloomies and Anthro also carry. When I went to do a little investigative research on this line I learned that it was launched in the fall of 2008 by the design team at Anthro! I think it's awesome that the line is only a year old and even though it's under the umbrella of Anthropologie, they sell it to other major department stores and specialty shops.
BTW, doesn't this first look completely Blair Waldorf? Although she has gotten edgier this season, being that she's at NYU, I guess she WOULD have to wear plaid at some point!
xoxo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis