Friday, October 23, 2009

New Peices with an Antique Feel


I love new pieces with an antique feel and these pear shaped earrings with scalloped diamonds inlaid on 18K gold by Jamie Wolf are beautiful. I wish they made a necklace version because it would be half the price, hopefully, and possibly more in within financial reach. Besides this beautiful piece of jewelry, when I saw this email from Barney's this morning, I just couldn't get this iron filing owl image out of my head. I bet that took some serious time with a magnet to try and get all the owl details in place. I am really loving this image and the whole design of incorporating the showcase earring in place of the owl's hooked beak. Barney's does an incredible job styling and sending out unique messages to consumers. Always nice when an email stands out from all the mass marketing we get in our inboxes on a daily basis.
Props Barneys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis