Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SoFo Stockholm

I went to Stockholm with some of my girlfriends a few weeks ago and discovered the SoHo of Sweden; so fittingly named SoFo. It's filled with trendy little outdoor cafes and parades of beautiful people who seem like they have not a care in the world and don't even look you in the eye because they're too beautiful and they are! It's a definite "Must See" if you're in Stockholm. Very local. We did happen upon one very cool shop called Grandpa.





Grandpa
Södermannagatan 21
116 40 Stockholm
http://www.grandpa.se/?langid=44

It's a very trendy "hipster" type of store, but so is the area that it's in. They
carry men's and women's clothing from new to vintage pieces. Also they have great jewelry by local artists that is relatively reasonable. I bought a necklace and a bracelet and one of my girlfriends bought some shoes and a jumpsuit and that was it in all of Sweden. So I'm a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis