Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Henri Bendels....All Accessories Bound!

I love Bendel's mainly because it feels like a small shop on 5th Ave. When I was there last week I found out that they are no longer carrying any clothing merchandise which is a serious shame. They always had limited quantity goods that were adorable. Well if you go in now I'm sure you can find a good deal, that is if you can find your size. Very picked over except for the new merch they have just put out since the buys were already in before they made this all accessories decision.
Although I'm upset that they will no longer have clothing luckily the other B's are around the corner (Bergdorfs and Barneys). And Bendel's does have excellent accessories: candles, make-up, sunglasses, scarves, jewelry, perfumes, books, etc. I always love how they have one of their jewelry designers come in and showcase their collection. It can be more rewarding when buying something unique when you speak with the person who created it. The Fekkai Salon will stay as well although I have qualms with them after my butchered Jennifer Anniston 1990 haircut :) Happy thoughts!
Back to Bendels...
It's really a great place to buy gifts now that it's all accessories. I found this adorable brand, Bella Cucina, that has wonderful cooking gifts. The Aromatic Savory Salts in Rosemary & Lavender looked amazing and with a cute bowl and spoon it's a darling gift for someone who likes to cook. Prices mainly range from $30-$50. Check them out online at www.bellacucina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis