Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pome JUST OPENED

Ladies, a new boutique has opened in Dallas and just in time for some much needed personal shopping for the holidays! I saw the Daily Candy write up last week and it's been on my short list for over a week to stop by their new store located at Preston Center (between Cafe R&D and Taco Diner...can you tell it's around lunch time!). The owners, Jamie and Summer, are so incredibly sweet and will help you find that perfect New Years dress, and yes there's plenty of fun sequin numbers, or that incredibly soft and comfy sweater to snuggle up with by the fire this winter. I literally felt like I was in my best friends closet having them dress me. The only difference is that I had to make the purchases at the end of this fashion show. If you haven't stopped by, definitely add it to your short list. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis