Thursday, December 3, 2009

Candle Delirium!


New obsession...candledelirium.com! What's the appropriate version of "foody" for candles? I have no clue, but what ever it is, that's me! I LOVE candles. I was in Miami recently and found a store where I seriously picked up 5 candles to then transport home. Candles are just one of those purchases that you don't have to have a skinny day, you can be happy, sad, indifferent and still find a scent for your mood. Pretty much the easiest sale in my opinion as long as you have the options to choose from. And if it turns out the scent is not your fav, just put it in another room or have it outside over a bottle of wine! It's no biggie!

Anyway, I found a new site that is pretty much amazing! Of course tons of local stores carry candles galore, but if you already know your fav brands and prefer to online shop like moi, this is a must!

To name a few of my favs they carry: Archipelago, Belle Fleur, Paddywax, Thymes (I just bough the Fasier Fir candle since i don't have a real Christmas tree this year, but it smells like I do now! Wonderful), Tocca, Voluspa, and many more. Also something cool that they offer is a Candle Every Season gift. Such a good gift for around $160. They also do a Candle of the Month and Candle Every Other Month gift. What's better?! Maybe accompanied by a Wine of the month! Needless to say, I'm a fan.  If you order more than $85 you get free shipping and gift wrap,  so stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis