Saturday, December 12, 2009

All Aboard The Marrakech Express!

My Mom recently went to Morocco and I asked her to bring me back an authentic Moroccan lantern. She ended up finding them in a local market in Marrakech and they're are wonderful! You can spice up any room in your house or find a hanging one for inside or out...for the holidays or year-round. My only advice is to make sure they aren't super thin tin as they will feel a little cheap and probably wont last as long. They come in all sorts of bold colors or just clear glass depending on your preference. Do a quick search on google you'll find a few online retailers, eBay is always a good shot and even lighting stores and places like Hobby Lobby carry them these days, although I'm not sure they're all "Made in Morocco".

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis