Thursday, July 29, 2010

J.CREW Who Knew?

J.CREW to me is light weight t's, cardis and pleated shorts. I haven't kept up with them in a while but I flipped through their August 10 Catalog the other day and was impressed with their merchandise but especially with the styling! I almost feel like their sister company Madewell has made them a bit cooler, at least in my eyes. Still hard to shake the do-gooder attitude I had about J.CREW U instilled over the years, but it's getting a much better rep these days for staying up to date on trends.

Check out my fav tears from their new catalog. They still have their core pieces like their classic carids but they are pairing them with more stylish pieces. In other words it's not all so matchy matchy, but rather the tones match...the mixing of hard and soft is a refreshing perspective from this company.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis