Monday, April 12, 2010

CoCo on Cable

I saw on CNN that Conan O'Brien will be hosting a late night show on TBS! I don't think many saw that coming. It was predicated that he would go to Fox, but apparently they didn't want to lose their late night syndicated TV crowd. Even Conan said, "In three months I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theater, and now I'm headed to basic cable. My plan is working perfectly." What's great about this, it that I can hear him saying it. At least he will be back on the air, that's the good news!

As for NBC, once the baby boomers want to go to sleep earlier Jay will be down in ratings. In my opinion he definitely doesn't have the younger generations support. Then again, this whole thing has been pretty ridiculous in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis