Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boot-A-Licious

Since I'm clearly on a shoe kick, I'll go ahead and top it off with an essential for the season: boots. These Frye-type of boots are all over the place right now, so I've gathered up a few of my fav Frye/cowboy inspired finds. What's better than super casual, comfortable and chic footwear?!

If you're in the market for a new pair of boots on the more causal end, I suggest making sure there's a buckle involved. It really gives your pair a rugged yet put-together look, plus it can make it easier to squeeze your foot into!

L to R:
Balenciaga folded mid boot $995; Chloe buckled  platform boots $1100; Frye rider brushoff $348; Tods pointy tronchetto boots $945; Frye dorado antique riding boot $458; Dolce Vita rumor flat boots $285; Joie New Orleans boot $465; Barney's Co-Op side tab ankle boot $560; Loeffler Randall short buckle boots $795; Givenchy buckle ankle boot $995.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis