Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls BBF: The Eyelash Curler

I've always been a fan of eyelash curlers and for years have used my heated eye last curler by Talika. Sephora used to carry it but I've found it at C.O. Bigelow in New York's West Village since then. It lasts forever (with the occasional battery replacement), super gentle, quick, and hard to do any damage to your lashes; so naturally I've been loyal for some time now! 


That is until now. I was out of town recently and left my eyelash curler at home. Thankfully a friend let me borrow theirs. I have not used a normal eyelash curler in years due to my clumsiness years ago with almost ripping out my eyelashes, but this Shu Uemura one was amazing! You can buy this line at Neimans, Nordstrom and Sephora. I'm holding out for the gold one, as that's the one I used and loved, until it's back in stock exclusively at Sephora...from what their site says. Apparently it's quite popular already! I'm ALL over it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis